Chris D. Dilley
2374 Eagle Street
Collinsville, IL 62234
Sales • Management • Training
• Account Management – Superb ability to increase revenue from key accounts through customized solutions. Build rapport quickly with people from all backgrounds and at all levels of the organization.
• Team Building – Proven leader with vast expertise in recruiting and training top talent. Work to create positive environment that utilizes all employees natural talents.
• Training/Communication – Improve training materials and work to streamline communication between employees and management.
• Quality – Exceptional ability to grow revenue and profits while retaining customers and employees.
• Professional – Energetic and driven with exceptional communcation skills in presenting and all business correspondence.
• Motivating – Hard working, dedicated, and high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Skills – Committed to continuous improvement of skills.
Training / Certification
• Total Quality Management
• Certified Microsoft Sales Specialist
Awards / Achievements
• National Sales Manager of the Year
• Manager of the Month
• General Manager of the Quarter
Quality Tech Services, Inc, Collinsville, IL
2002 – Present
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT
• Cultivate lucrative partnerships with corporate and university clients.
• Closed over $1 million in business within first year.
• Implemented software training program for employees and improved sales by 25%.
Production Point International, Collinsville, IL
1997 – 2002
SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ENTERPRISE CONSULTANT
• Delivered software solutions to a highly-targeted customer base.
• Directed account management programs for major accounts in territory.
• Opened territory and grew account base from nothing to +$2 million annually.
Professional Business Systems, Collinsville, IL
1996 – 1997
• Sold specialized software and hardware products. Sold more than $400 K in revenue with $200 in gross profit.
1992 – 1993
• Improved sales by 45% within first year of hire.
• Exceeded company sales quota by $50K in second month.
• Achieved 125% of company objectives.
• Managed award-winning sales team of 15.
Production Resource Group, Collinsville, IL
1989 – 1992
CONSULTANT / REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
• Directed sales of consumer products domestically and abroad.
• Generated more than 100 new accounts in first two years.
ADP Security Systems, Collinsville, IL
1982 – 1989
• Led branch to top rated status each year of tenure.
• Recruited and trained top personnel to sell more than 150% above company quotas.
Copy Systems, Inc, Collinsville, IL
1980 – 1982
SALES MANAGER / SALESPERSON
• Increased territory sales by 45% in first year.
Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
B.S. Business Administration