Allena S. Silverman
1256 Elliott Street
Nashua, NH 03061
· Registered Nurse with expert knowledge of all nursing operations.
· Interact expertly and profesionally with physicians and other medical personnel to implement patient care plans.
· Proven ability to evaluate patient progress levels and recommend treatement modifications.
Master of Arts, Health Advocacy (2004)
LAWRENCE COLLEGE – Nashua, NH
Bachelor of Science, Nursing (2000)
MOUNT SAINT CLAIRE COLLEGE – Nashua, NH
Registered Nurse – State of New Hampshire
St. Ray’s Hospital – Nashua, NH
Manage all aspects of direct patient care including records, i.v. therapy, and EKG interpretation. Work with physicians to provide exceptional care. Advocate for patients when needed.
· Handle all nursing functions in busy ICU unit.
· Play key role in reporting patient condition to physicians.
Surgical Medical Center – Nashua, NH
Coordinated all patient care. Maintained detailed and accurate records for patients. Prepped patients for all medical treatments. Also responsible for room preparation and streilization.
· Provided superb care to a diverse range of patients.
· Worked as staff nurse in the CCU.
Click here to Registered Nurse (ICU-CCU) in word