Sharon W. Fenn
852 Quincy Lane
Philadelphia, PA 19108
Professional ICU Nurse with expertise in a variety of nursing roles.
• Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support
• Advanced Life Support
• Conscious Sedation
• Permanent Pacemaker Insertions
• PICC lines.
• Vertebralplasty and Uterine Artery Embolizations
• Have Assisted with all Angiography Exams
Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA
1994 – Present
RN – Cardiac Cath Lab, Radiology Department, and ICU
• Responsible for patient care during surgical and cardiac care operations.
• Coordinate with physicians and medical personnel to provide optimal patient care.
• Work Relief Charge Nurse with responsibility for scheduling.
• Cardiology Diagnostic Nurse.
• Orient new ICU nursing hires.
University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
Post Doctorate, Human Resources and Business Administration
St. Joseph’s School of Nursing, Philadelphia, PA
Continuing Education (Seminars, Workshops, and Classes – Varied Dates)