Charles K. Johnson
3038 Rowes Lane
Glasgow, KY 42141
Skilled registered nurse with comprehensive experience in hospital and long term care facilities. Accurate record keeper with excellent time management skills. Work with diplomacy and tact in high-pressure situations. Interact professionally with doctors, patients and families.
· Direct Patient Care
· Care Planning
· Patient Documentation
· Patient Communications
· Physician Relations
· Sound Judgement
· Confidential and Discreet
· Prioritize Workload
· Patient Education
· Computer Skills
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
2002 – Present
Glasgow General and Marine Hospital
Key team member responsible for working on rotating shifts providing comprehensive medical expertise. Responsible for all aspects of patient care including:
· Dispense Medications
· Review Patient Prescriptions
· Physical Assessments
· Monitor Post Operative Vitals
· Health Education
· IV Maintenance
· Dressing Changes
· Monitor Central Lines
· Feed and Bath Patients
Glasgow Memorial Hospital
Hired to provide total care nursing. Worked rotating 12-hour shifts.
EDUCATION & SPECIALIZED TRAINING
· I.V. therapy
· Respirator Mask Fit Test
· Ventilator Care
CLINICAL CONSOLIDATION EXPERIENCE
NURSE IN TRAINING
2001 – 2002
Provided excellent care for wide range of patients from infants to geriatric.
· Worked with multi-disciplinary team to provide excellent medical care.
· Performed patient assessments, charting, and x-rays.
· Reviewed and interpreted test results.
· Adhered to all hospital policies.
MSWord, Excel, and Patient Care System.
Member in Good Standing – College of Nurses of Kentucky
Click here to Registered Nurse (Surgical) in word
Incoming search terms:
- medical surgical resume examples
- sample rn long term care resumes
- long term care nurse resume examples