Paul E. Hale
3545 Briercliff Road
Bronx, NY 10461
Objective: Research Associate with Human Rights Watch or similar position.
B.A. DEGREE IN INTERNATIONAL AFFAIRS
AMERICAN UNIVERSITY OF ROME
SKILLS AND CONTRIBUTIONS
Deep understanding of current and historic international affairs. Excellent communication with diverse cultural groups throughout the world. Examples:
· Worked to promote an investment project in South America. Helped oversee budgeting and accounting operations.
· Fostered positive relations with foreign government to ensure regulatory compliance and obtain assistance.
Expert ability to analyze and compile data into comprehensive, meaningful reports. Proven ability to combine detail orientation with big picture vision. Examples:
· Conducted advanced research to write detailed article for publication.
· Created comprehensive database for professor with diverse sources.
Hardworking, self-motivated and personable. Excellent communication skills across cultures and organizations. Examples:
· Public speaking ability proven with presentations to groups of more than 200 personnel.
· Demonstrated mediation skills during foreign relief efforts.
· Brown Lloyd James – New York, USA – Account Associate
2000 to 2002
· Witness – New York, USA – Research & PR Associate
· Morocco, Europe – Cultural Exploration
2001 to 2002
· Forbes, World Investment News – Caracas, Venezuela, Investor Relationship and Advertising Associate
2000 to 2001
· Unesco – Rome, Italy – Research Assistant