Ruth J. Fry
1565 Bottom Lane
Buffalo, NY 14220
Management • Marketing • Human Resources
Experienced professional with superb research and communication skills. Effective problem solver, manager and team builder.
· Effective manager able to lead projects to completion while allocating resources properly to stay within cost and time specifications.
· Goal-oriented with demonstrated ability to utilize personnel and resources to optimum efficiency.
· Skilled fundraiser with expertise in grant writing to generate funds and resources for non-profit start-ups.
Resource Development Specialist, Non-profit Foundation
2002 – present
· Research and generate proposals and grant submissions to support health and education organizations.
· Work with businesses and agencies to generate public and community awareness of fundraising objectives.
· Help plan and execute programs to provide health care to rural markets and improve health education for target markets.
· Monitor grant submissions to track progress and success of submissions.
Assistant Manager, Rent Inc.
2001 – 2002
· Oversaw client accounts to ensure problem resolution and customer service disputes.
· Directed administration of payment records and collection.
· Planned and managed all promotional and advertisin campaigns.
Tutor, ABC- 123 Tutoring, Inc.
· Motivated students to successfully pass high school courses.
· Monitored and assessed students to ensure progress.
Human Resources Assistant, Sand Petroleum
* Assessed employees to determine training needs and skills deficiencies.
* Submitted proposals to secure funding for employee training programs.
* Helped create a new and proprietary Human Resources software application.
Assistant to the Manager, University Hospital
· Researched discharge procedures to recommend changes.
EDUCATION, CERTIFICATION & TRAINING
Master of Business Administration in Information Systems – 2001
Microsoft Office 2000
Click here to Resource Development Specialist in word