Justin T. Terrazas
589 Lowland Drive
Rockford, IL 61108
· Experienced Certified Public Accountant with expert knowledge of tax preparation and financial reporting.
· Managed financial reporting for large corporations.
· Prepared reports to ensure accuracy and compliance with Federal, State, and SEC regulations.
Candidate for Certified Management Accountant
Candidate for Certified Public Accountant
Master of Science, Accounting
UNIVERSITY OF CENTRAL ILLINOIS – Rockford, IL
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Double Major in Accounting & Finance (
NORTHWESTERN UNIVERSITY – Chicago, IL
UNITED AIRWAYS– Rockford, IL
2002 to Present
Responsible for general ledger. Prepare and file SEC documentation. Lead accountant responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting. Administer stock option plan.
· Prepare accurate documents which allow company to make sound business decisions.
· Streamlined financial reporting processes for accounting department which improved efficiency and accuracy of reporting.
BIOMET CORPORATION – Rockford, IL
2001 to 2002
Was responsible for accounts receivable/payable, payroll and profit and loss. Also handled cash flow management and account analysis and reconciliation.
· Helped develop new accounting policies which improved efficiency and productivity of department.
LFK NETWORKS, INC. – Rockford, IL
1999 to 2001
Senior Staff Accountant
Assisted wiith accounting and financial management. Ensured compliance with corporate and government accounting policies. Managed budget responsibilities and financial analysis.
· Trained five staff accountants to ensure appropriate handling of all accounting procedure.
RAYMOND, INC. – Rockford, IL
1998 to 1999
Ensured accurate support of all accounting duties.
· Helped senior accountant and executives improve accounting procedures.
DFRC INTERNET COMMUNICATIONS – Rockford, IL
1997 to 1998
Oversaw all financial management including asset management, cash flow management, and expense reporting.
Investment Club – Member
Click here to Senior Accountant in word