Michael L. Hungerford
1717 Ritter Street
Grayson, AL 35562
IT professional with comprehensive knowledge of all computer systems.
• Operating Systems: Win 2000/98/95 and NT 4/2000, UNIX, Digital UNIX, Solaris, HPUX
• Hardware: Fibre Channel, Switches, Hubs, Installations, Tape Library, Raid
• Software: Microsoft Office 2000/1997, Act 2000, Exchange Server 2000
Areas of Expertise
• Systems Administration • Resource Allocation
• Software Development & Engineering • Rapid Application Development
• Domain Administration • LAN and WAN Administration
• Storage Area Networks (SAN) • Fiber Optics Installation
Major Projects & Accomplishments
• Successfully set-up the domain currently in use at company. Established system-wide, anti-virus solution.
• Designed and created a CRM software package which improved sales productivity significantly because of timesaving benefits.
• Created a tracking software solution which documented support requests.
1999 – Present
2000 – Present
Manage all hardware installations. Conduct training sessions for end-users.
1999 – 2000
Directed all domain administration including backups, user accounts and user training.
Best Buy Company
1998 – 1999
Provided software and hardware computer repairs on personal computers. Trained clients in use of software applications.
Grayson High School, Grayson, AL
• LSI Logic Storage Systems E Series Raid Systems
• LSI Logic Storage Systems Continuestor Director
• LSI Logic
• Tivoli SANergy
• Syncsort Backup Express
• Sun/Solaris 8
Incoming search terms:
- exchange server resume sample
- exchange server administrator resume sample
- sample resume for exchange server administrator
- exchange administrator resume sample
- exchange server administrator resume
- exchange server sample resume