Ralph B. Eubanks
3076 College View
St. Louis, IL 63101
· Hard-working and organized.
· Prioritize tasks and heavy workflow.
· Sound judgement and analysis.
· Motivational leader and valuable team player.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Metal Fence Company – St. Louis, IL
1994 – Present
FOREMAN (2002 – Present); LABORER (1994 – 2002)
· Supervise 30 employees in metal fence manufacturing warehouse.
· Chairperson for safety committee. No accidents for over five years.
Hillsdale High School – St. Louis, IL
1995 – 2002
BOYS BASKETBALL COACH
· Taught athletes the rules of basketball, proper techniques, sportsmanship, and training drills.
· Helped teams cooperate and support each other. Led team to tournament championship and state semi-finals.
Tube Company – St. Louis, IL
1997 – 1998
DRAW BENCH OPERATOR / LABORER
· Generated drawings and drafts per specifications.
EDUCATION / CONTINUING EDUCATION
B.S., Criminal Justice and Sociology, 2000, St. Louis College
Incoming search terms:
- criminal justice resume samples undergraduate
- shop foreman resume
- labor foreman resume sample
- shop foreman resume example