74 Honktorial Road
Broomfield, Colorado 80053
· High achiever and focused on problem solving.
· People- and customer-centric to work well with clients, co-workers, and management.
· Proficient in Quicken, Excel, Word, FAS, Quattro Pro, Access and Windows.
· Experience working with GoSystems accounting software, Wage Works, depreciation and amortization software.
· Attentive to small details, creative; diligent and aggressive to win clientele.
· Determined—promoted early in previous jobs.
· Bi–lingual—fluent in reading, writing and speaking Chinese and English.
· On-the-job experience with:
· Proficient in Quicken
· franchise taxes
· inventory, accounts payables, and PP&E
· managerial accounting knowledge
· information systems
· net income
· database implementation
Denver University. Master of Business Administration Degree—Accounting. December 2002.
Colorado University. Bachelor of Business Administration Degree—Accounting. December 2001.
BYU–Idaho. Associates Degree in Accounting. April 1998.
Excellent Training and Hands-on Experience with Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Photoshop, WordPerfect, Quattro Pro, FAS, FrontPage and QuickBooks Pro. 1996 to Present.
Higalow High School. Diploma. May 1994.
Staff Accountant, HMIC, Inc, Aurora, Colorado
1998 to Present
Prepared tax returns, and audited financial statements, established clientele, consulted and advised new and potential clients, determined tax planning strategies, maintained client databases, depreciation and amortization schedules, determined quarterly payroll expenses and reports. Increased net income $10,000 within five months of being assigned non–producing accounts.
Intern, HMIC, Aurora, Colorado
1997 to 1999
· Prepared tax returns and audited financial statements.
· Created Access database to help maintained clientele information.
· Learned new software and provided instruction to new staff members.
Accounting Tutor, Idaho State University, Pocatello, Idaho
Tutored and assisted bi–lingual students in accounting fundamentals through beginning accounting courses.
Night Auditor/Guest Services Attendant, CottonTree Inn, Rexburg, Idaho
1997 to 1998
Audited daily ledger, cash and credit card sales, provided corrected journal entries, solved guest issues, and provided other guest services.
MEMBERSHIPS & AWARDS
· Member, Beta Alpha Psi, Eta Lambda Chapter
· License, Certified Public Accountant
· National Service Award