Valerie R. Yales
894 Lucksburry Lane
Pheonix, Arizona 85001
Multidisciplined professional with experience including development of software applications, modules, and upgrades, as well as conversions. 13 years of experience in project management and the implementation of accounting information systems. Five additional years included acting as a clinical instructor within a the accounting environment. Currently implementing information system projects for a management services organization (MSO). Expertise in job costing and budgeting, analysis and planning, systems implementation and methodologies, and technical training. Earned a master’s degree in information systems.
Netscape Navigator, and Internet Explorer, Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Project 98, Outlook, WordPerfect for Windows, Lotus 1-2-3, Visio, Harvard Graphics, and GoSystems. Exposure to hardware platforms such as IBM RISC 6000, HP9000, and Stratus. Some experience with AIX, LENUS operating systems, HP-UX, and VOS. Understand conceptually Oracle RDBMS.
AFB INFORMATION, Pheonix, Arizona
1998 – Present
Supervisor, Managed Care IS
Direct responsibility to manage all IS projects. Started as a staff, but moved to manager within three years with responsiblity of processing invoices, controling expenses, ordering equipment, performing review/management of IS contracts, and developing of budgets. Supervise two direct reports, including two programmer analysts and one client analyst.
• Represented company in a high-end IS deal with responsibility for business plan development and start-up cost projection.
• Converted eight databases in preparation for MSO start-up.
• Spearheaded the implementation of an IS system that automated appointment reminder calls, test results retrieval, and delinquent account calls.
• Coordinated conversion of an electronic medical record system in an ambulatory environment to retrieve vital records of patient’s medical history.
ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS, Aurora, Colorado
1983 – 1997
Senior Advisor / Project Manager – Systems Implementation
Created reports and communicated directly with VP of Systems Implementation. Interacted with and broke down communication barriers between departments such as implementation, account management, customer service, sales, product development, and administration. Coordinated numerous information systems activities.
• Developed training materials and documentation for easy instructions for client installation and training programs.
• Created and improved system implementation strategies using a standard installation methodology for new and existing client/server-based products.
HELIX HOSPITALS, Indianapolis, Indiana
1982 – 1983
Clinical Educator / Assistant Supervisor
Provided clinical education in accounting curriculum to masters of accounting students, and assisted in supervising all department activities.
Five Years as Accounting Information Systems Backup Specialist – Assets and Liablilities Department
State University Assistant Professor- Denver, Colorado
Medical Information Center – Pheonix, Arizona
UNIVERSITY OF PHEONIX, Pheonix, Arizona
HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Boston Massachusetts
Bachelor of Science, IT Tech
Specialist Microbiology, SM (ASCP)
Medical Technologist, MT (ASCP)
Introduction to LENIX
HP UNIX Capabilities and Concepts
SQL Query Development
Incoming search terms:
- resume format for assistant professor in cse
- indian student resume format
- business analyst resume sample india
- sample resume for experienced assistant professor
- material control specialist resume sample
- cv format for assistant professor
- resume format for lecturer in microbiology
- sample resume assistant professor computer science