604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Systems Administrator, Corporate Headquarters
· Expert systems adminstrator with several years of successfully leading teams in a corporate environment.
· Exceptional Customer Service.
· Effective problem solver and decision maker.
· Positive team player who leads others to success; works well with tight deadlines.
· Works to deliver projects on time and within budget.
· Effective business manager; good supervisor and team leader.
· High work ethic, dedicated, and goal-oriented.
· Several years of employee service and achievements within top corporations.
· Proven career history, consistently working extended work weeks.
· Flexible and willing to work hard to achieve project completion ahead of deadlines.
· Leadership—Managed 20+ associates.
· Project Management—Developed global projects utilizing more than 4000 employees.
· Project Team Player—Developed community outreach program.
· Budget Experience—Responsible for $2.3 annual budget.
· Quality Minded—Achieved 100% accuracy for 3 years.
TECHNOLOGY CERTIFICATION COURSES
Administering Microsoft Windows
Supporting Microsoft Windows
Supporting Microsoft NT
Creating and configuring a web server
COMPUTER SOFTWARE EXPERTISE
Veritas Backup Exec
Windows NT Workstation
Windows NT Terminal Server
Windows 2000 Server
Novell Netware 4.1–5.0
Microsoft Office Suites
WordPerfect Office Suites
Marriott Proprietary Software RightFax
Microsoft Certified System Engineer 2000
Citrix Certified Administrator
Microsoft Certified System Engineer Courses
Bachelor of Science Degree in Public Administration/Political Science
1998 to Present
Systems Technician. 2002 to Present
Established and administered network physical layer including Cisco routers, switches, gateways, servers, NICs and cabling. Configured workstations for various languages including Spanish, Portuguese and Japanese. Resolved conflicts by researching product capabilities.
Team Leader—Fulfillment Services. 1998 to 2002.
Supervised 19+ Associates engaged in resolving customer problems, certificate fulfillment, and inventory control. Developed and revised procedures for maintaining a zero–defects environment. Supervised weekly fulfillment process.
Reviewed customer complaint responses for accuracy and compliance to program policies and procedures. Advised subordinates of resolutions to customer complaints. Planned and developed standards for quality assurance. Streamlined award redemption process and fulfillment procedures.
KOMATSU EQUIPMENT, INC.
Systems Technician/Database Administrator
Provided support for 155 users at corporate headquarters. Configured routers, mux modems and telephone equipment for new equipment rental operation.
K&R BEDSPREADS, INC.
Office Manager/System Support Specialist
Maintained Windows NT 4.0 network of 10 computers running Windows 95 clients. Monitored network performance to ensure communication with users. Worked with management and staff to resolve computer software and hardware problems. Performed daily backups of server files.
LOVELESS ENTERPRISES, INC.
1991 to 1997
Public Involvement Administrator/National Marketing Director
Coordinated development team in creating public involvement plans for firms bidding to obtain federal and state contracts. Marketed the owner’s public speeches and seminars.
AWARDS & HONORS
Star Employee of the Year
Associate of the Month
Eagle Scout. Boy Scouts of America.
Graduate Studies Scholarship.
Click here to Systems Technician in word