Jessie M. Badgley
271 Jones Avenue
Mount Airy, NC 27030
Telecommunications expert with proficiency in complexe telecommunications systems. Special expertise in central office digital and analog switching systems. Handle all customer service concerns and field supervision.
• Strengths and Competencies: • System Floor Plans
• Cable Rack Plans • Lighting Plans
• Power and Grounding • Fiber Optic Duct Plans
• Engineering Documents • Installation
• Project Management • Leadership
• Customer Care • Quality Control
Selected Career Successes
• Led a field engineering group to install equipment in a ten-state region. Oversaw purchasing, scheduling and supervision of diverse rotating crew. Recognized for consitency and quality of work.
• Managed the installation and service of key commercial and business systems. Worked as manager and technician on projects. Developed new partnerships and clients for increased revenue.
CrandallAssociates, Mount Airy, NC
1986 – 2002
• Worked from home-based office to service several accounts.
LonneyCommunications, Cary, NC
1984 – 1986
Varney Corporation, Cary, NC
1983 – 1984
Sales Consultant / Customer Service Specialist
Chime Phone Company, Charlotte, NC
1977 – 1983
BUSINESS COLLEGE, Cary, NC
Management and Sales Training Program Graduate
TRAINING CENTER, Cary, NC
Electronic Switching Center & DCO Maintenance Certification
TECHNICAL COLLEGE, Charlotte, NC
TECHNICAL TRAINING CENTER, Charlotte, NC
Electrical Power Production