Vicky M. Hanson
476 Stoneybrook Road
Winter Park, FL 32789
SOCIAL SERVICES / HUMAN RESOURCES
· Service oriented.Balanced judgment and personable demeanor
· Able to prioritize workload and multi-task. Valuable team player.
· Able group leader
· Interact positively with people from diverse backgrounds.
· Compassionate and accepting.
Associates in Child Guidance (ACCG) – Winter Park, FL
1997 – Present
THERAPEUTIC STAFF SUPPORT
· Monitor and asses client behavior. Record data and prepare reports to recommend treatment plans.
· Help clients improve self-image and socialization through dedicated daily interaction.
Community Family Development Center – Winter Park, FL
· Supported families with parenting and healthcare information. Led family group meetings and playgroups.
Language and Audio-Visual Services – Winter Park, FL
1996 – 1997
LAB ASSISTANT (college work-study)
· Helped students use computers and office equipment.
· Maintained lab equipment.
· Communicated effectively and maintained schedules.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Training workshops include:
· Mental Disorders
· Crisis Intervention
· Behavioral Therapy
· CPR and First Aid
B.A., Sociology, 1997, Trinity College – Tallahasee, FL
Click here to Therapeutic Support Worker in word