Michael R. Stanford
4048 White Avenue
Corpus Christi, TX 78401
Experienced professional seeks VP of Operations within the foodservice industry.
Energetic professional with several years of successful experience in marketing and sales. Able to turn businesses around with innovative management and operating strategies. Ability to lead and motivate teams to generate profit and market share.
University of Texas, Austin, TX
Bachelor of Science, English
In additiona to major classes took courses in budgeting, financial forecasting, business strategy, team leadership, market trends, facility design, customer services, and several computer software business applications.
• Experienced Revenue Producer
• Knowledgeable Team Player with Motivational Management Techniques
• Business Strategy Expert
• Skilled Negotiator
• Excellent Communicator with Clients
Guajardo’s Pizza, McAllen, TX
1993 – Present
Vice President of Operations
• Led multi-state division. Oversaw sales, marketing, human resources, contracts and finance personnel. Responsible for 24 units, 34 managers, and 1200 employees.
• Enabled failing division to turn profit loss around to a $400K profit.
• Determined objectives which increased sales from 3 million to 5 million in 3 years.
• Led media campaign.
• Cut overhead by 35%..
• Set safety standards and reduced accidental injuries by 15%.
Big Texas Pizza, Corpus Christi, TX
1989 – 1993
• Started as wait staff and promoted to supervisor in first year.
United States Navy
1987 – 1989
• Aided three-star Admiral as Executive Aide
1984 – 1987
• Led and supervised staff of 230 enlisted personnel and 10 junior officers.
Incoming search terms:
- sample career objective for safety officer
- professional summary of finance manager
- professional summary finance manager