Stella V. Nold
2013 Denver Avenue
Moreno Valley, CA
Experienced professional with vast experience in business operations. Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams to specific goals and objectives.
Key Areas of Strength:
• Inventory • Accounting Managment
• Customer Service • Systems
• Import and Export Operations • Credit Lines
• Contract Negotiations • Logistics and Warehousing
• Shipping • Receiving
• Insurance • Accounts P&R
Glendale Corporation, Glendale, CA
1982 – Present
Vice President of Operations
Supervising a large international import export business to reduce partners costs with unique purchasing plan. Able to cut costs for partners by buying excess inventory and trading for goods and services and vendor trading,
Lead a four-story office in the corporation operations of the merchandise division. This includes: inventory, warehousing, logistical conerns, contracts, insurance, shipping, receiving, imports, exports, credit lines, and billing.
• Instituted high-tech computer network for global communication.
• Designed system to streamline customer interface. Train clients on its usage.
• Negotiated contracts for warehouse and logistics including shipping needs, inventory, insurance, and related costs.
• Coordinate with import and export customs brokers, freight forwarders, and insurance to ensure accurate accounting and documentation.
University of Southern California
• State Insurance License Course
• Executive Training Program
• All applications of Microsoft Office Suite and several programming languages.
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for logistics professional
- logistics profile resume
- sample resume shipping executive
- warehouse objectives examples
- accounting resume with no experience
- best accounting resume 2011