Bernardo R. Cook
3403 Tail Ends Road
Waukesha, WI 53188
Executive with senior level experience in managing human resources and development departments for Fortune 500 companies and start-ups. Expert at facilitating solutions and resolving problems. Key strengths:
• Company Development • Strategic Business Planning
• Human Resrouces Technology • Human Resource
• Problem Resolution • Employee Training
• Executive Training • Group Managment
• Managing Performance • Project Supervision
• Business Development • Payroll and Benefits
Roberts Brothers, Madison, WI
2000 – Present
Vice President, Organizational Effectiveness
Responsible for aiding company interface with hospitals and managed care provicers. Report to CEO. Member of Executive Board.
• Created policies to facility better use of technology in HR department.
• Determined system to bring processes into alighment to further market expansion.
• Trained managers during weekly meetings.
• Reduced turnover rate to 5% from 16%.
• Designed system for medical benefits which reduced costs by $500,000 in three yeaars.
• Created employee performance initiative which raised productivity by 25%.
Hexagon, Inc., Madison, WI
1999 – 2000
Vice President, Training and Development
• Trained employees in effective communication during monthly seminars.
• Instituted management communication program which increased employee satisfaction by 20%.
Howard and Associates, Madison, WI
1986 – 1999
VP/Practice Leader – Change Management Practice
Manager, Start-Up Services
Senior Account Executive
• Developed innovative learning and development solutions for over 1000 employees.
• Promoted to VP of Change Management after first year.
• Promoted to Manager and within two years, increased sales by $10 million in sales client base by 50.
• Secured most lucrative account in the history of the company.
• Led monthly training meetings to introduce employees to new product lines.
• Instituted a strong focus on customer satisfaction.
“Organizational Behavior How to Make Positive Changes,”
“Training and Leading for Excellence”
“Managing Difficult Employee,”
“How to Recruit the Best”
University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
B.S., Business Administration
Incoming search terms:
- line cook sample resume
- organizational development resume examples
- organizational development resume samples
- learning and development manager resume examples
- sample resume of payroll executive
- lead line cook resume examples