Cory P. Fortier
244 Horizon Circle
Seattle, WA 98109
Machinist • Welder • Fitter
• Professional welder with hard work ethic. Self-motivated. Efficient and safety-conscious.
• Excellent team leader and player. Work well with tight deadlines. Very organized.
Proficiency in technical skills/machine operations/equipment processes include:
• MIG • Fluxcore • Computer Numeric Control
• TIG • Submerged Arc • Gantry Crane
• Stick • Inner shield • Tolerancing
• Pulse • Drill Press • Forklift Operator
Cascade Industries, Seattle, WA
1988 – Present
CLASS ‘A’ WELDER
• Used Fluxcore and submerged arc welding to fit and weld box cars.
• Lowered production time, while maintaining quality by 25%..
Rain Engineering, Seattle, WA
1987 – 1988
• Worked as saw operator, truck and forklift driver and member of welding crew.
Expertise Metal Products, Seattle, WA
1986 – 1987
• Used MIG and TIG welding to fit electrical and mechanical components.
• Cited by supervisor for exceptional workmanship.
City of Seattle, Seattle, WA
1985 – 1986
• Commended by mayor for volunteering 45 hours during winter outage.
• Arc Welding • Gas Metal Arc Welding, Advanced
• Plumbing and Pipefitting Fundamentals • 1/8″ LH
• AWS SMAW 3/8″ Butt Weld • Code D1.1
• 7018 AWS Structural • Flat, 3/8″ Dia. Plug Weld
• Flat and Vertical, Inside Corner Filler • Vertical Outside Corner
• Vertical, T-Butt Weld Vertical • 75-Fillet Vertical and Overhead Positions
Capitol School of Welding
Associate, Machine Technology
GPA: 3.94, Dean’s Certificates; Perfect Attendance; Class President
Capitol School of Welding, Olympia, WA
Click here to Welder in word
Incoming search terms:
- pipe welder resume examples
- pipe welder resume sample
- machinist resume sample
- kevin otten microsoft
- SAMPLE resume for pipe welder
- experience certificate format for mechanical engineer
- pipe welders resume sample
- production assembler resume sample
- machinist resume examples
- sample resume for machine operator