Lester K. Reeves
3214 Neuport Lane
Lawrenceville, GA 30245
Objective – Wildlife Attendant
Hardworking high school student with a devotion to animals and animal care. Committed to continued education and veterinary skill development. Personable and enthusiastic.
· Long standing interest and desire to succeed in wildlife and animal studies.
· Demonstrated track record for achieving goals in a team environment.
· Proven experience within animal care environments, successfully gaining valuable knowledge and insight into the proper care and welfare of animals.
· Proficient leadership, planning and business writing skills gained as Treasurer/Secretary for Adventurers Scout Association. Includes managing reports, paperwork and organizing unit activities.
· Outstanding record of performance, reliability, confidentiality, and ethical business standards.
· Self-motivated, energetic resourceful individual with a strong ability to find most efficient ways to organize and perform work.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; readily establish rapport with individuals of various ages and cultures.
Lawrenceville High School – Lawrenceville, GA
2000 to Present
Level 1 Nutritional Advisor Program (Animal Nutrition)
Small Animal Nutrition in Health
Small Animal Nutrition for Clinical Situations
Professional & Work Experience
KTP – Lawrenceville, GA
2003 to Present
Team player responsible for cashier duties and customer service.
· Professional attitude with customers, colleagues, and mangers.
· Managed check-out station including credit and cash transactions.
· Calculated daily cash balance.
· Helped customers locate products.
Lawrenceville Veterinary Clinic – Lawrenceville, GA
Veterinary Assistant/Animal Attendant
Helped local veterinarian in surgery prep and kennel cleaning. Also assisted in animal exercise and feeding.
· Helped doctor as needed during surgeries and consultations.
· Massaged, bathed and groomed animals.
· Helped in cleaning of facilities
· Exercised and socialized with animals
· Cleaned kennels.
Atlantic Cruises – Lawrenceville, GA
Worked in customer service and waiting tables.
· Positive attitude with unruly customers.
· Delivered professional and effective customer interactions.
· Calculated bills and processed payments.
Countryside Vets – Lawrenceville, GA
Aided veterinarian and staff members in proper animal care.
· Aided staff and doctors during exams and operations.
· Bathed and exercised animals.
· Bandaged small injuries.
Treasurer/Secretary – YMCA youth leadership
Future Farmers of America, member
Drama club, member
Incoming search terms:
- resume for mass communication
- sample resume mass communication
- resume for cashier without experience
- food prep resume
- sample cv for mass communication
- m ed sample resume
- sample resume mass communication graduate
- sample resume of mass communication
- Examples of mass communication resume
- resume objective for mass communication