60 Keeva Avenue
Centennial, CO 80543
Nursing Professional with over 15 years experience as a Registered Nurse in a diversity of medical settings.
• Medical Terminology: Developed courses with extensive medical terminology to help medical students use correct terms when working with doctors and patients. Allows students to have better experiences and training in multiple specialty areas including: Cardiology, Optimology, Obstetrics, Gynecology, Neurology, Oncology, Dermatology, Urology.
• Communication: Skilled in interacting with co-workers and medical professionals at various levels in the medical profession. Ability to communicate through writing and speaking using appropriate medical knowledge.
– Coordinated appropriately with Medicare representatives.
• Administration: Ability to read, review, understand medical charts. Able to generate appropriate reports based on the chart readings.
– People- and customer-centric to help patients cope with situations and ease communication barriers between doctors and patients.
Hospitalization University, Orlando, FL
1998 – Present
Clinic / School Volunteer
Center for the Living, Centennial, CO
1993 – 1998
Recovery at Its Best, Seattle, WA
1993 – 1994
Staff Evaluation Nurse
Performed client evaluations and coordinated appointments.
Living a Good Life, Albany, NY
1990 – 1993
Education and Licenses
Heart Helper School of Nursing, Dover, DE
Bachelor of Science, Nursing
• State of Colorado, Florida, and Washington RN licenses, current
• Licensed and CPR certified
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for nurses with no experience
- resume for nurses with no experience
- professional summary examples for nurses
- oncology nurse resume
- resume for registered nurse with no experience
- resume samples for nurses with no experience
- oncology nurse resume sample
- resume sample for nurses without experience
- sample resume for nurse with no experience
- resume nursing student no experience