Sharon G. Powell
2705 Cecil Street
Chicago, IL 60605
Experienced and professional Environmental Safety Manager seeking VP level position. Successfully led clean-up at more than 100 sites. Reduced costs and met all compliance regulations. Qualifications include:
• Environmental Engineering • Process Management
• Site Remediation • Budget Planning
• Resource Conservation • Team Leaders
• Regulation Compliance • Emergency Response
Class 4 Emergency Remediation Certificate
Class 2 Toxic Spill Remediation Certificate
• Successfully led clean up at more than 50 toxic waste sites including bacterial and chemical spills.
• Proven ability to oversee and direct cleaning of wastewater and toxic spills.
• Qualified to direct emergency response teams in the use of emergency equipment.
• Expert knowledge of FEMA regulations and OSHA standards.
• Supervise and direct large teams and field workers.
BROYLES ENVIRONMENTAL, Chicago, IL
1982 – Present
V.P. Operations / Lead Technician
Oversaw the over 200 contracts in nationwaide environmental emergencies.
• Hired as VP of Operations covering a five state territory.
• Procured 35% additional contracts.
• Cited as “Safety Officer” of the year
UNITED STATES MILITARY
1978 – 1982
Sergeant, Aerospace Ground Equipment
• Good Conduct
• Merit Award
• Expert Marksman
Able to service all equipment involved in wastewater processing including:
A.B.S., Crane, Smith & Loveless, Goulds, Gorman Rum,, Flyght
Roots, Hoffman, Lamson, Aerzen
Clow, Hoot, Jet, Cresent, Aqua-Aerobic
Basic Wastewater Treatment Review
Wastewater Treatment Course
CLEAN DRINKING WATER ASSOCIATION
City Water Management
BUSINESS & INDUSTRY TRAINING SERVICES
Communication Skills for Environmental Emergency Workers
UNITED STATES MILITARY TRAINING
Aerospace Ground Equipment Mechanic Course
A/M32A-60 Gas Turbine Generator Set
Hobart Diesel Generator
NCO Orientation Course