604 Harmony Lane
Pleasantville, CA 94588
Summary of Qualifications
• Strong pharmacist support skills, quality assurance/control and project support experience within a fast-paced pharmacy atmosphere. Recognized nationally for excellence as a pharmacist technician.
• Understand pharmacist communications between doctors, nurses, patients, customers and other health care professionals; this experience includes formal and informal instruction to pharmacy students from various local university programs.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with a proven ability to gather appropriate information, consolidate statistical facts and provide a written analysis of data to pharmacist; additionally skills include writing SOPs and performing development of policy and procedures.
• Outstanding track record of training pharmacy technicians and other pharmacy personnel.
• Implement effective operational management practices and applies professional standards.
• Exceeds performance standards; recognized for performing tasks accurately, efficiently and safely.
UNIVERSITY OF NORTH CAROLINA AT PEMBROKE, Pembroke, NC
Pursuing eCourses for Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
B.A., Associate of Science in Pharmacy
Pharmacist Technician, Raleigh, NC
1999 – Present
-Regional and National Performance Winner; selected by CVS to go to the Council of Pharmacists conference and represent the company in December 2003; also selected to participate in discussion panels of new products in development by pharmaceutical companies.
-Help in the counseling of customers in person and over the phone regarding proper drug usage and recommend OTC products. Achievements in this area include developing new drug usage communication tools within the CVS guidelines that have been adopted nationally.
• Responsibilities include assisting the pharmacist in taking verbal prescriptions and writing exact prescriptions; counsel patients on prescription and over the counter medications.
• Maintain computerized patient profiles, outpatient pharmacy services, drug interaction screening and monitoring with the pharmacist.
• Ensure proper maintenance of pharmacy inventory control and general management/finance accounting operations.
• Provide some drug information services to physicians, nurses and other staff.
• Serve as preceptor for pharmacy students on community practice rotations.
• Responsibilities included ensuring fulfillment of all orders and interaction with customers in person and over the phone. Scheduled personnel, performed payroll management and managed operations.
click here to Pharmacist Technician in word
Incoming search terms:
- nursing resume doc
- sample resumes for b pharmacy students
- resume format for staff nurse
- nurse resume doc
- resume format for b com students
- sample resume for b pharmacy students
- sample resume for b pharmacy
- b pharmacy sample resumes
- b pharmacy resume models
- sample resume for veterinary doctor