Bailiff Officers has a multi-functional role serving as security guards, correctional officers, bouncers and counselors. Bailiffs are dedicated, patient and trustworthy officers of the law who keep attendants in court trial safe and secure. They are employed mostly in district, appellate and superior courts assisting judges in keeping order in the courtroom, supervising detainees on trial, serving pertinent documents for adjudication. They send pertinent summons and warrants to witnesses and schedules of court sessions to plaintiffs. They also assist in securing courthouses.
Bailiff Officer Resume Format
Jorge B. Salinas
Embarcadero, San Diego, CA
Phone: (618) 554-8276
To work as a Senior Bailiff Officer in a large appellate or superior court
Summary of Qualification
* 7 years of experience as a Bailiff Officer in a large county court.
* Excellent command of the English language with good interpersonal skills.
Career Experience/Job History
2003 – Present: Bailiff Officer, San Diego County Appellate Court
* Accompany and provide protection to jurors, witnesses and detainees on trial on the way to or from courtrooms
* Guard hospitalized prisoners or witnesses
* Deliver or cause the delivery of court summons and other relevant legal documents on behalf of the judicial system to participants in a court hearing or trial.
* Examine incoming mail to ensure no banned objects enter the facility.
* Prepare written and oral reports on detainee behavior, rule infractions and escape attempts.
Received commendation from the city mayor for a successful transfer of a criminal from the district curt to the state penitentiary
2002 – 2003: Certificate of Completion, New York Police Academy
2001 – 2002: Jujitsu, Oriental Martial Arts, IL
1998 – 2001: Diploma in High School, St. Bernard District High
Incoming search terms:
- bailiff resume
- resume examples for county balief
- sample bailiff resumes
- bailiff fomats
- multifunctional role in resumes
- objective for bailiff job
- resume sample for a baliff
- writting objectives for resumes as a bailiff