Jason M. Gardner
1416 Feathers Hooves Drive
Garden City, NY 11530
· Successful Vice President of Public Relations with specialized expertise in marketing and business development
· Proven ability to manage long-term media campaigns.
· Demonstrated ability to maximized revenue and increase visibility for high profile clients.
· Energetic leader of public relations campaigns.
· Led several international media campaigns.
· Expansive experience includes: business to business, community relations, federal regulatory compliance, and experience in several industries.
· Capable budget planner and manager.
Accredited in Public Relations (APR)
Received American Public Relations Association, Recognition Award.
Awarded Senior Specialist of the Year for merit.
Maurice Group – Long Island, NY
VICE PRESIDENT – PUBLIC RELATIONS GROUP ACCOUNT MANAGER
Supervised daily operations for large public relations agency. Recruited and trained award-winning staff. Negoiated with high-profile clientele. Led planning, project and budget management and project evaluation. Collaborated across divisions to meet clients’ needs.
· Exceeded corporate goals every year.
· Led team to expand customer base and increase market share by 45%.
Long Island Blood Services – Long Island, NY
Served as public relations and spokesperson for a multi-state region. Managed fund raising, capital campaigns and community awareness. Contacted media on a weekly basis. Worked on multiple projects with tight deadlines. Oversaw cross-media advertising campaigns. Participated in volunteer recruiting program.
· Founded the company’s first fundraising campaign which raised over $1 million in donations
· Developed international public relations campaign.
· Worked with four other divisions to coordinate efforts.
· Cultivated relationships with top media organizations to promote initiatives.
Bachelor of Arts, Communication / Public Relations
Click here to Vice President of Public Relations in word