A recruiter is an individual or a firm that specializes in finding the perfect person for the openings in a company or organization. A job recruiter is also called as headhunter in popular slang.
In the recruiter resume template write down your objective that express your interest in the job of recruiter. Then write summary of qualifications in a impressive manner. This section is the most important section of your template to attract the employer’s attention.
Under the section of work experience, specify what you have achieved during your career as recruiter for your previous employers. Also it would be beneficial if you include management information such as the size of the teams you handled. Also they have to meet the quota and deadlines.
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
Seeking for the rewarding and challenging position as a recruiter.
Summary of Achievements
* Placed and recruited wide range of candidates in the financial, technology, and engineering industries successfully.
* Through personal marketing pursue hundreds of client leads.
* Handled high volume of clients.
* Conducted and handled extensive research and recruiting.
Mozzarella Company, Houston, TX
2006 – Present
* Accountable for all aspects of placing and locating technical and financial professionals.
Alliance Recruiting Resources, Kingwood, TX
2000 – 2006
Human Resources Manager
* Handled all the contracts in this financial staffing agency.
* Represented the company, screened and interviewed the candidates.
* Provided clients with job leads through electronically uploading and updating the employment opportunity information to internet job boards.
University of Texas at Dallas
B.A., Business Administration, 2000
Incoming search terms:
- headhunter resume sample
- recruiter resume template
- accounting recruiter summary of qualifications
- headhunters resume sample