4203 Spring Valley Road, Dallas, TX 23855 Work (214) 555-1284, Home (214) 555-1284, firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales executive with proven ability to effectively manage growth and profitability. Demonstrated skills to direct national marketing strategies. Key skills include:
· Account Penetration
· Profit and Loss
· Strategic Planning
· Client Retention
· Contract Negotiations
· Business Development
· Partner Relations
· Strategic Sales
· Consultative Selling
· Product Positioning
Highland Corporation, Dallas, TX
2002 – Present
Senior Sales Manager
Direct 300 account managers, regional managers, and sales representatives in the marketing and sale of customized financial software. Cultivated strategic partnerships to expand business opportunities.
· Effectively train representatives to deliver cohesive, coordinated message..
· Improved revenue by 25%.
· Upsell to 75% of existing accounts.
· Promote brand awareness and customer loyalty.
Baker and Baker, Dallas, TX
1998 – 2002
Directed 35 account managers to generate sales in excess of $40 million. Contracts averaged between $250,000 and $400,000.
· Territory became top-producing in the region.
· Beat sales quotas by 112% five consecutive months.
· Led national campaign which resulted in 55% increase in product recognition.
Reed Consulting, Dallas, TX
1995 – 1998
Marketed and sold computer hardware. Supervised all regional sales operations.
· Led territory expansion of 45%.
· Trained new hires in effective selling.
· Beat sales quota by 135%.
University of California, Berkeley, CA, 1995
M.B.A, Marketing and Business Management
University of California, Los Angeles, CA, 1992
Bachelor of Arts, Business Administration
President’s Club Award
Sales and Marketing Executives International
International Marketing Association
Click here to Senior Sales Manager (Best) in word