Gerry R. Schlosser
374 Douglas Road
Bristol, VA 24209
Regional Sales Manager with e-commerce experience and expert knowledge of the B2B solutions. Exceptional interpersonal skills with ability to interact well with diverse customers and employees at all levels of the organization.
Shippy’s, Inc., Bristol, VA
2000 – Present
Regional Sales Manager
Manage all sales operations for a five state region. Market and sell technology solutions for the transportation and shipping industry.
• Grew regional sales from zero to over $1 million per year.
• Used advanced technology to deliver sales presentations without the need for travel.
• Led sales team to provide more effective customer service which improved revenue by 130% over previous year’s sale’s.
Stolty-Nelson Transportation Group, Bristol, VA
1996 – 2000
Regional Sales Representative
Marketed and sold transportation services throughout region. Oversaw 40 accounts worth more than $4 million annually. Upsold several products and increased average contract size from $10,000 to $40,000.
• Exceeded annual sales quota by 110% in first year.
• Helped in all business operations including billing and shipping.
Kroger Co, Bristol, VA
1995 – 1996
Supervised 40 laborers and warehouse personell. Automated warehouse and distribution process.
• Increased efficiency and accuracy of records by 95%.
Freedman Medical, Bristol, VA
1992 – 1995
Generated sales for medical products throughout two-county territory. Represented company at trade shows and seminars. Contracts averaged $2,000 above previous average of $1240.
• Designed more effective delivery routes.
• Helped open routes in adjacent states.
Southern Virginia University
E-Commerce Professional Program
Virginia State University
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Emphasis: Transportation Logistics
Society for Sales Professionals