Shawn J. Lloyd
2671 Blane Street
St. Louis, MO 63108
• Proven ability to motivate and lead sales teams.
• Regularly set and achieve ambitious objectives for self and team.
• Expert at identifying and cultivating new markets.
• Superb knowledge of advertising, marketing, and customer service.
• Leadership • Business Development
• Account Management • Customer Retention
• Sales and Marketing
• Effective Negotiations
• Able to oversee group and individual sales.
• Conduct effective market research and strategize productive marketing initiatives.
• Proven ability to recruit and train top talent.
• Lead sales and marketing teams to beat objectives.
• Cultivate profitable, positive customer relationships.
• Train staff to deliver exceptional service.
TIDWELL CORPORATION, St. Louis, MO
1996 – Present
Regional Sales Manager
• Direct a three state sales territory. Personally responsible for thirty major accounts.
• Lead and motivate a diverse 25-member sales team with focus on customer service and closing sales.
• Create a diverse, dynamic sales group with revenue growth as the goal.
• Earn annual bonus each year for exceptional sales.
• Top sales person for three consecutive years.
• Retained key client and upsold products which generated additional $50K in revenue.
VIKING TECHNOLOGIES, St. Louis, MO
1993 – 1996
Assistant Branch Manager / Regional Project Manager
FINNEY INC., St. Louis, MO
1989 – 1993
Counter Sales / Project Supervisor
GOLICK PRESSURE TESTING, St. Louis, MO
1987 – 1989
Hydrostatic Test Operator / Sales Representative
THE UNIVERSITY OF SAINT LOUIS, St. Louis, MO
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
ARMY NATIONAL GUARD 1985 to Present
Meritorious Service Award
United Way fundraiser