Mike M. Bennett
3521 McKinley Avenue
Westminster, CO 80030
SENIOR-LEVEL MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
ACCOUNTS & OPERATIONS
Seasoned professional with over two decades of esperience in sales and account management. Proven ability to use expert knowledfe of marketing and sales to deliver revenue growth and cultivate profitable relationships.
· Led a marketing campaign which increased annual sales by 35% and improved revenue by over $2 million.
· Opened new territory from the ground up to a profitable region in under a year.
· Improved poorly performing facility to become a top revenue-producer in the company.
· Use superb knowledge of business operations to consistently improve sales volume and revenue.
· Increased market share by restructuring all marketing and operational plans.
· Negotiated new contracts and generated new partnerships to consistenly grow revenue.
· Represented company at trade shows and seminars.
· Trained and motivated cohesive, effective teams.
· Oversee personnel located around the globe.
Office Products USA
Manage personnel and cultivate client relationships to generate new business.
· Improved marketing campaigns and staff training.
· Cultivated relationships with regional managers which improved sales rate by 65%.
· Oversaw new product launches.
Manager – Business Development/Technical Marketing
Directed all new business and technical sales.
· Led development of a new start-up operation whcih expanded territory by 45%.
· Responsible for all profit and loss and financial operations.
· Beat annual sales quotas by 125% each year.
· Led team to develop and service Fortune 500 accounts.
Logo Packaging Corporation
Managed and trained manufacturing personnel and oversaw warehouse operations. Ensured compliance with all government regulations.
Petty Officer 2nd Class, United States Navy
EDUCATION & TRAINING
B.S. Business Administration
A.A. Electronics – U.S. Navy
Certified – Microsoft Service Provider
Click here to Sales Account Manager in word