Carol R. Morris
1387 Long Street
Jacksonville, FL 32216
Energetic sales professional with proven ability to generate revenue and motivate team members.
Areas of Expertise
• Relationship Management • Contract Negotiations
• Product Launches • Customer Relationships
• Presentations • Market Share
IGN Direct, Jacksonville, FL
1996 – Present
Director Aftermarket Sales/ Product Development Manager
Responsible for selling overstocks to outlet stores and through company website.
• Use effective communication and organized methods to manage entire sales cycle.
• Manage over 75 accounts serving as point of contact for vendors.
• Travel extensively to sell excess merchandise and increase client base.
Grandex, Miami, FL
1989 – 1996
International Sales Associate
Represent manufacturer with buyers and distributors across North and South America.
• Fully responsible for strategic marketing campaigns which effectively improved market share.
• Identified new market opportunitis and aggressively pursued them. Resulted in improved sales volume of 45%.
• Negotiated strategic partnerships with foreign distributors.
• Used vast network to increase client base by 100 accounts.
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY, Tallahassee, FL
B.S., Dual Major: Business Administration & Accounting
• Conversational Portuguese
• Familiar with South & Central American business culture.