Larry A. Huddle
236 Skinner Hollow Road
Wallowa, OR 97885
SALES MANAGER / OUTSIDE SALES / MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / B2B
Consumer Products • Industrial Products • Manufacturing • Services
· Proven ability to penetrate major accounts and increase revenues.
· Ambitious and energetic professional.
· Effective negotiator and communicator.
· Customer-service orientation.
· Dedicated and reliable with persuasive speaking abilities.
Areas of expertise include:
· Account Retention
· Solution Selling
· Multi-million Dollar Contracts
· Sales Lead Generation
· Market Analysis
· New Product Development
· Customer Assessment
· Consultative Selling
· Research/Product Analysis
Wallowa Packaging Company, LLC – Wallowa, OR
2000 – Present
· Grew territory by 14% within first six months of hire.
· Use technical knowledge to provide client’s customized solutions.
· Designed shipping inserts which reduced shipping damage.
· Cut costs while maintaining revenue during market downturn.
· Helped sales team close several major accounts.
· Trained over 500 employees.
FIELD SALES MANAGER
· Worked with supervisors to assist in developing company-wide strategies.
· Trained 5 direct reports to effectively close sales.
· Cultivated relationships with three key account holders to retain business.
Matthews Graphic Systems Division – Wallowa, OR
1992 – 2000
· Sold technical tools to improve printing operations.
· Achieved 114% of sales quota for ten months.
· Also assisted with data entry and sales support.
Transworld Systems, Inc. – Wallowa, OR
1990 – 1992
· Generated new business and retained existing clients.
B.S., Economics with Business emphasis, 1988, Blue Mountain College
Click here to Sales Manager (B2B) in word