Barb L. Patton
4329 Sardis Sta
Watauga, TX 76148
Account Manager • Business Development • Sales And Marketing
Business professional with sales and marketing expertise. Recognized for ability to close the deal and increase market share dramaatically.
• Consultative Sales • Motivational Management
• Sales Prospecting • Sound Business Judgement
• Lead Generation • Marketing Communications
• Business Management • Market Expansion
Better Methods, Watauga, TX
1995 – Present
REGIONAL MANAGER, Southeast, United States
Responsible for statewide region. Oversee 10 sales personnel and 25 key clients. Reputation for effectively leading aggressive sales campaigns.
• Serve major accounts including Fortune 100 corporations.
• Expanded client base with targeted marketing.
• Travel extensively to provide customer service to key account holders and identify new opportunities.
Rasco Cellular Inc., Watauga, TX
1994 – 1995
SALES MANAGER, Paging Division
• Provided custom solutions to more than 300 clients.
• Honed expertise to close contracts.
• Created detailed and accurate bids for clients.
Subway, Watauga, TX
1981 – 1994
Owned and operated restaurant. Managed all financial and business operations.
• Supervised 30 employees.
• Managed all inventory, stocking, scheduling, training, and record-keeping.
GT Systems Inc., Watauga, TX
1990 – 1994
SALES & MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE
Marketed and sold filtration systems to educational, industrial, and commercial facilities.
• Expanded account base by 25% in first six months.
• Worked with business owners and homeowners to develop custom solutions.
Texas State University
Restaurant and Hotel Management
Passion for travel and hiking.
Click here to Sales Manager (Telecommunications) in word