Landon M. Donovan
1736 Eagle Drive
Farmington Hills, MI 48335
OPERATIONS – SALES – SALES MANAGEMENT PROFESSIONAL
· Sales management professional with expertise in all stages of the sales cycle.
· Excellent motivator and leader.
· Skilled in operations and business planning.
Core Management Qualifications
· General Management
· Customer Service
· Strategic Development
· Personnel Training
· Market Growth & Profit Improvement
· Market Optimization
· Supply Chain Management
· Strategic Marketing
· Customer Relations
BOW OUTFITTERS, Farmington Hills, MI
2002 to Present
Directed business during start-up phase. Continue to lead operations and grow the company on a consisten basis. Company currently sells more than $14 million per year.
D&H SEED, Farmington Hills, MI
1992 to 2002
Store Location Manager
Supervised 15 personnel and sales associates. Managed all financial and business operations.
· Trained personnel to improve product knowledge.
· Effectively coordinated stock and inventory.
· Gathered customer feedback to assess staff.
BOATER & LINCOMBE, INC., Farmington Hills, MI
1971 to 1992
Managed all financial and business operations as owner of this large retail store. Took full responsibility for profit and loss and oversaw all personnel.
· Negotiated favorable contracts with vendors and suppliers.
· Trained staff to employ superb customer service.
MICHIGAN NATIONAL GUARD
1968 to 1975
MICHIGAN STATE UNIVERSITY, East Lansing, MI