Eddie C. Clark
899 Charla Lane
Rockwall, TX 75087
~ Customer Service & Interpersonal Relations ~
Hard-working, sales professional with honed ability to cultivate client relationships. Demonstrated track record of effectively using cold-calling to generate leads and consultative sales to customize solutions.
· Customer Service
· National Accounts
· Competitive Negotiations
· Account Penetration
· Innovative Lead Generation
· Time Management
· Motivational Presentations
· Sound Judgements
QUALIFICATIONS IN ACTION
OWNER / OPERATOR: Harbor Landing Bed and Breakfast
2001 – Present
Own and operate a tourist establishment. Provide excellent customer service to ensure repeat business and referral business.
· Professional, positve interactions with visitors from around the world.
OWNER: Copper Grill
1998 – 2000
Owned and operated a 50-seat casual dining establishment which served more than 300 satisfied customers daily.
· Provided excellent customer service to ensure regular business from repeat clients.
FRANCHISE OWNER: Second Cup Coffee Co.
1993 – 1998
Turned around operations for the previously failing franchise.
· Oversaw massive construction project to renovate facilities.
· Hired and motivated personnel into a cohesive team.
The Second Cup Ltd., Rockwall, TX
Handled all corporate correspondence and customer inquiries.
· Undertook massive training initiatiave to re-train poorly-performing staff.
EARLIER CAREER EXPERIENCE
Sold real estate and women’s make-up.
TECHNOLOGY: Windows, Word, Excel, E-mail, and Internet Research.
1989 – 1993
University of Texas
PROFESSIONAL COOKING COURSES
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Rockwall, TX
Chamber of Commerce
Click here to Sales Professional (Hospitality) in word
Incoming search terms:
- grill cook resume
- grill cook resume samples
- construction business owner resume
- grill cook resume examples
- grill cook resume sample