Clarence M. Jimenez
1987 Agriculture Lane
Miami, Fl 33144
• Ambitious Sales Representative with expert knowledge of all banking operations.
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate all banking transactions including cash management and check distribution.
• Complete knowledge of loan and investment products.
• Display excellent customer service at all times.
• Consistently improve sales volume of financial products.
• Rapidly resolve all customer issues with diplomacy and tact.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL
Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
Bank of America, Miami, Fl
2000 – 2003
Sales Representative / Loan Officer
Was responsible for all new account and loan openings.
• Generated more than $1 million in new loans annually.
• Was lead member of sales team.
• Presented customized loan packages to key clients.
Peoples Bank, Miami, Fl
1999 – 2000
Customer Sales Representative
Effectively provided customer service and opened new accounts.
• Improved customer satisfaction ratings.
First National Bank, Miami, Fl
1994 – 1999
Handled cash management and marketed financial products.
• Worked as loan officer.
• Recommended appropriate investment products to generate new revenu.
MS Office, banking software.