Randy B. Teal
1775 Emeral Dreams Drive
Milledgeville, IL 61051
· Demonstrated ability to open new accounts and generate revenue.
· Able to beat sales records and ensure customer satisfaction.
· Computer skills include Microsoft Office and Quicken.
Areas of Expertise:
· Market research
· New accounts
· Referral business
· Client relationships
· Customer assessments
· Closing deals
· Cold calling and lead generation
· Effective marketing
· Proposal Creation
· Professional Presentations
· Time management
· Persuasive sales
BLACK MOORING STEAMATIC – Milledgeville, IL
2002 to Present
Sales Representative / Project Management
Responsible for selling fire and water damage remediation services. Cultivate relationships with insurance adjustors and business owners to generate leads. Manage several projects each week and supervise 40 crew members in the delivery of remediation services.
· Grew territory from nothing to annual sales of $500,000
UNIFIRST – Milledgeville, IL
2000 to 2002
Sold industrial supplies and laundry services. Worked with business owners and property managers to generate business. Negotiated five-year contracts worth more than $500,000.
· Top 10% of sales representatives nationwide.
· “Top Monthly Sales Representative” recipient.
· Grew business from scratch.
KRAUSE PAINT AND DECORATING CENTER – Milledgeville, IL
1996 to 2000
Facilitated in-store sale of paint and supplies.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
ILLINOIS STATE UNIVERSITY
B.S. Communication – May 2000
Click here to Sales Representative (Property Services) in word