Ivette J. Eads
2424 Rosewood Lane
New York, NY 10018
SALES SPECIALIST / MAJOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
Outside Sales • Sales Distribution
· Goal-oriented, dynamic sales specialist.
· Regularly improve knowledge of product to better assist customers.
· Lead targeted marketing campaigns.
· Motivational leader and sales professional developer..
· Computer proficiency on Windows platform includes: Microsoft Word, Excel.
· Expertise includes:
· Market Research
· Key Account Retention
· Business Planning
· Product Analysis
· Customer Consultations
· Quality Service
· Sales Cycle Analysis
· Sales Lead Generation
· Business Growth
Minnker Manufacturing – New York, NY
1992 – Present
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
· Responsible for sales of construction equipment for for road construction across the Midwest Region of the country.
· Improved sales by 45% in first five years of hire. Regularly lead team to penetrate new markets.
· Provide hands-on instruction to customer’s to fully explain benefits and use of products.
· Manage entire sales cycle from cold-calling to post-sale follow-up.Negotiate contracts in excess of $200K.
· Regularly grow client base and increase sales volume.
· Work with engineers to customize equipment for client needs.
U.S. Army, Honorable Discharge
Associates Degree in Business Management, 1998, New York State College – New York, NY