Charles M. Heffron
2704 Parkview Drive
Santa Ana, CA 92704
Administrative & Organizational Expertise
A creative and experienced telecommunications professional. Analyitical and effective at completing projects with tight deadlines and multiple tasks. Detail oriented and very thorough. Able to quickly learn and apply new information. Professional and polished presenter with excellent communication skills.
• Telecommunications • Concurrent Project Management
• Process Optimization • Presentations and Event Planning
• Problem Resolution • Budgets
• Sales Team Leadership • Reports and Publications
Techno Corporation, Santa Ana, CA
SALES ANALYST / TRAINING DEVELOPER & CO-ORDINATOR
Promoted to senior position after demonstrating ability to effectively monitor, analyze and control the use of communications. Responsible for training and hiring 27 individuals. Led the North American Sales campaign.
• Led several sales and marketing training programs. Wrote course content and publications.
• Strategizednew e-learning environment.
• Selected as company contact person and trainer for sales and marketing divisions.
• Trusted with complete project control for all national sales conferences.
1998 – 2002
PREVIOUS TECHNICAL POSITIONS
~ Sales & Marketing Associate ~ Associate Account Executive ~ Sales Engineer ~
• Installed, trained, and hired sales force of 45.
• Organized all aspects of Sales Seminars.
• Prospected for new Sales Representatives and Account Executives.
• Comprehensive knowledge served to answer technical questions from customers, staff and sales force.
• Assisted sales force with customer presentations.
• Completed all RFPs for Account Executives.
University of Anaheim, Anaheim, CA
1989 – 1998
FACILITY SERVICES & TELECOMMUNICATIONS ADMINISTRATOR
Promoted from original position of Clerk to provide complete telecommunications technical and administrative support for 200 people. Coordinated with technicians and managers to run operating systems. Ensured proper end user training. Reprogrammed existing telephone sets. Kept accurate records for service requests, authorization codes, and location of extensions.
• Seamlessly processed billing, work orders, and purchase orders for entire facility.
• Devised an internal telecommunication invoice procedure.
• Centralized a work order tracking system.
FORMER CAREER EXPERIENCES
Served as strategic team member within the Advertising / Marketing industries.
Computer / Technology
Proficient in Dreamweaver, UNIX, Microsoft Office applications, and internet technologies.Windows, MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Remedy, ACT2000, Internet, e-mail, Webex Meeting On-line, Dreamweaver4, Fireworks, EskerTun Emulator, UNIX, PBX, fax, scanner and digital camcorder.
Education & Specialized Training
• ACT2000 Software Course
• Meridian 1 ACD A-C2 Feature Administration
Johnson Controls: Building Maintenance Program Operator
Large-scale fundraising efforts for volunteer Fire Department. Volunteered technical experrtise to marketing campaign.
Click here to Telecommunications Sales in word
Incoming search terms:
- sample resume for experienced software engineer doc
- sample marketing resumes 2011
- resume format for windows system administrator
- resume for computer operator format doc
- telecom marketing resume
- sample resume for experienced software engineer
- sample resume for experienced system administrator
- brand extension
- park maintenance resume sample
- resume format for event management