Bradley K. Bain
545 Penn Street
Manchester, MO 63011
Creative and ambitious sales profesional seeks position to enable a company to cut costs and increase revenue through innovate sales techniques. Able to perform with tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks. Broad backgroud includes years of experience in marketing and sales solutions. Recognized by employers for commitment, leadership and positive attitude.
• Conultation services • Business growth
• Increased revenue • Client satisfaction
• Financial forecasting • Customer relationships
• Contracts • Closing deals
• Business strategy • Effective presentations
• Product demonstrations • Solutions
• Effectively increased revenue by 40%
• Awarded trips for excellent service
• Exceed profit expectations by 10% each year
KTB Furniture Company, Manchester, MO
1993 – Present
Vice President of Sales
Managed three state region and 34 employees. Use aggressive sales techniques such as cold-calling and follow-ups to secure market share in competitive environment..
• Manage $25 M annual revenue.
• Cultivate and grow profitable relationships.
• Motivate and train award-winning sales staff.
• Design and lead successful marketing campaigns.
• Regularly follow up on new leads and negotiate profitable contracts.
Education and Related Training
University of Missouri, Columbia, Missouri
Bachelor of Science, Business Management
Graduated from Robert J. Trulaske Management Seminar