Michael H. Garrido
54 Moonlight Drive
Princeton, NJ 08540
Experienced professional seeks VP level position in sales and marketing. Proven ability to increase revenue and cut costs. Able to expand companies into international market place generating growth and opportunity. Skills include:
• Financial Forecasting
• Analysis of Market Trends
• New Product Launches
• Global and Emerging Markets
• Lead Teams to Implement Initiatives
• Increase Revenue Simplifying Processes
Lange Company, New York, NY
1999 – Present
Vice President of Sales
• Responsible department with annual revenues $5+ million.
• Supervised sales for multiple major industries.
• Grew department revenues by 25% and profit margins by 18%.
• Designed sales training program which generated sales of $4 million.
Broyle and Associates, Princeton, NJ
1995 – 1999
Director, Sales and Marketing
• Led team of 25 with $144 million annual budget.
• Served as point of contact for executives, sales division, business managers for new product development.
• Designed and presented at trade shows.
• Worked with team to establish preferred provider relationships with international vendors.
• Developed and interfaced with three global teams to create web-accessed systems.
LTG Corporation, Princeton, NJ
1988 – 1995
Manager of Products,
• Designed 10 successful new product launches.
• Won $35 million in contracts from competitior
• Increased profit margins by 45%.
• Negotiated between engineering team and vendors.
• Achieved revenue growth of 25%.
Crandall International, Princeton, NJ
1981 – 1988
Senior Sales Engineer
• Sold products and provided training to customers.
• Managed 24 sales person sales team in a tri-state area.
• Grew sales from nothing to $1 million in first year.
• Developed key networking system which lowered operating costs by 25%.
University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
Princeton University, Princeton, NJ
B.A., Mechanical Engineering