Vicki D. Rivera
365 Trails End Road
Miami, FL 33131
Over two decades of excellent in the security industry. Dynamic and driven leader who excels at setting and achieving lofty objectives.
Proven ability to turnaround failing operations and sales teams.
PRUDENTIAL SECURITIES, INC, Miami, FL
1984 – 2003
REGIONAL VICE PRESIDENT 1997 – 2003
Hired to turn around a failing territory with almost non-existent sales and horrible employee retention.
• Increased assets by 550% in two years.
• Improved employee training which resulted in top ranking for Customer Service scores.
• Opened 10 branches, and three new territories.
• Set specific, ambitious, measurable goals for region which were met through improved training and mentoring of employees.
• Improved personnel problems and reduced employee turnover by 25%.
• Redirected all operations and routes to shake up routines.
• Created panel to award promotions based on quantifiable merit.
1994 – 1997
SALES DIRECTOR & TRAINER
Promoted to improve results for cold-calling campaigns, promotions, and customer retention techniques.
• Improved training for sales professionals which improved sales by 25%.
• Redesigned training sessions to improve retention.
• Developed employee confidence by slowly increasing challenges.
• Post training surveys showed measurable improvements in employee knowledge.
1993 – 1994
Promoted to oversee all operations for ten state region. Directed sales personnel and office staff.
• Led team to beat sales objectives by 110% for two years.
• Created ambitious targets which were met by 95% of sales teams.
• Improved relationships by spending individual time with each employee.
1990 – 1993
Recruited to improve sales focus and employee development. Previously office had lacked motivation and were rewarded for paperwork and not closing sales.
• Devised new sales-focused bonus plan.
• Met with employees one-on-one to provide customized career counseling and goal development.
• Removed or transferred personnel not committed to growth.
• Grew number of accounts from by 300% in two years.
• Increased assets by 250% in two years.
1984 – 1990
Recruited all personnel for opening of new branch. Manged all business development and business strategy operations.
• Hired and trained all personnel.
• Grew accounts from initial 500 transfer accounts to over 5,500 new accounts.
• Increased assets by 500% through targeted marketing and promotions.
• Created customer referral initiative which increased referrals by 50%.
Training, Education & Licenses
Professional Sales Skills
Public Speaking Course
University of Miami – B.A. in Business
New York Stock Exchange – Series 6, 63, 3 and 24 licenses