Virgil P. Kearney
3993 Robinson Lane, Columbus, OH 43201 / Tel# (740) 365-9472 Email: [email protected]
Security professional with expert ability to protect lives and property. Proven ability to assess threats and respond quickly to implement safe, effective solutions.
Management skills: Streamline operations and organize to quickly, effectively solutions.
Leadership skills: Coach and mentor employees to quickly identify security issues.
Human Resource skills: Work well with individuals of all backgrounds for operational effectiveness.
Communication skills: Effective and meaningful written and oral communication.
TomaS Security Consultants, Columbus, OH
1999 – Present
Owned and operated security firm specializeing in private security. Service included physical safety of people, events and financial institutions.
· Trained team members to provide comprehensive security solutions.
· Designed quick response plan to notify authorities in 50% less time.
Great MIDWEST Gems, Inc., Columbus, OH
1996 – 1999
Was responsible for securing 12 jewelry stores in urban location. Handled security of facilities, alarm systems, inventory, and personnel.
· Reduced thefts by 25% through cutting edge technologies and comprehensive security plans.
· Studied travel patterns to identify vulnerabilities.
· Assisted law enforcement when needed.
LombardO Security, Columbus, OH
1994 – 1996
Managed security for profesional sports’ team. Provided crowd control and bodyguard services for individual athletes. Planned for contingencies.
· Evaluated travel plans for safety measures.
· Coordinated with law enforcement officials.
United States Army
1991 – 1994
Served as Squad Leader, Team Leader, and Training Specialist.
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Bachelor of Arts (Management), 1999
Ohio State College, Columbus, OH
Associate of Arts (Law Enforcement), 1996
Columbus Community College, Columbus, OH
Click here to Security Officer (Best) in word