Ronald C. Ison
3058 Brighton Road
Clearwater, MN 55320
Certified Protection Officer
Hardworking, dedicated professional with proven ability to protect people and property. Thrive and deliver professional service in high-pressure situations. Expert ability to assess threats and vulnerabilities in security plans and situtation. Excellent physical fitness capable of providing personal security. Core Competencies:
• Threat Analysis • Legislative Awareness
• Facility Protection • Security & Emergency Response
• Conflict Management • Traffic Direction & Crowd Control
Clearwater Casino, Clearwater, MN
2000 – Present
Oversee all security operations and plans for property. Ensure employees and guests against theft. Investigate fraud and reports of counterfeit money. Able to use diplomacy and tact to diffuse tense situations.
• Conduct interior and exterior searches.
• Stay abreast of all state and federal regulatory guidelines.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Reputation for running organized, efficient operation.
Starpoint Landing, Clearwater, MN
1999 – 2000
• Repaired and maintained fiberglass boats.
1997 – 1999
MUNICIPAL CONSTRUCTION WORKER
• Constructed city projects.
Education & Specialized Training
Minnesota Association of Chiefs of Police Certificate (M.A.C.P.)
International Foundation for Protection Officers
CERTIFIED PROTECTION OFFICER
Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Minnesota
LICENSED GAMING EMPLOYEE
Other Relevant Training
• Interrogation techniques • Diversity Training
• Health & Safety • Crisis Intervention
• Human Rights Legislation • Smart Serve
• ID Verification • First Aid
• Pressure Point Control Tactics • CPR
American Cancer Society, fundraiser
Click here to Security Officer (Gaming) in word