Barry S. Tijerina
337 Ingram Road
Monticello, NC 27214
OBJECTIVE: Transportation Security Specialist
KEY SKILLS & CORE COMPETENCIES
· Attended Training for Airport Assessments & Inspection Course
· Proven leader in customer service and management.
· Trained first responder.
· Cited as always available and ready.
· Responsible for screening checkpoints.
· Skilled in observation, inspection, interviewing, and investigation techniques.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Excellent knowledge of Federal Regulations and Emergency Amendments.
· Excellent communicator.
· FAA Approved Certified Ground Security Coordinator.
· Technology: proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
· Senior Aviation Security Inspector
· Certified Civil Aviation Security Specialist/Special Agent
· Certified Course Instructor-Aviation Security
· Cargo Security Inspector,
· Security Certification, Int’l Association for Healthcare Safety & Security
· Certified Airline Passenger Screening Instructor (FAA Approved),
DEPARTMENT of HOMELAND SECURITY
Aviation Security Inspector
Administered critical security measures to protect public from air transportation terrorism. Conducted detailed investigations of airports. Monitored compliance with federal regulations. Ensured effectiveness of TSA security programs.
· Direct 14 inspectors.
· Lead personnel in security compliance inspections.
DEPARTMENT of TRANSPORTATION
Special Agent/Civil Aviation Security Specialist
Performed investigations of airport, to ensure compliance with federal regulations. Provided recommendations and modifications of security plans.
· Key to several critical recommendations.
· Scored 10% above average on Basic Security Special Agent Course
· Cited for dedication and work ethic.
DEPARTMENT of TRANSPORTATION
Assistant Security Inspector
Conducted covert screening checkpoint tests as required.
· Coached 25 Screeners on proper procedures.
· Became expert at federal regulations compliance.
· Handled all customer service complaints with professionalism.
H2O SCIENCE SPECIALIST, LLC
Sold and maintained water treatment systems to residential and commercial customers.
SUNNYBERG SECURITY SERVICES, INC.
Grew business for security contractor by 25%.
· Excelled in leading security personnel.
· Opened 10 new accounts during first year.
CLEARCREEK WATER TREATMENT, INC.
Founded water treatment business. Managed 45 commercial accounts and 60 employees.
· Generated over $750,000 first-year sales.
GROUND SECURITY SERVICE
Director of Operations/Human Resources
Led Human Resources division.
· Managed 22 supervisors and 345 people.
· Improved morale and reduced turnover costs by 45%.
Wilson High School, Charlotte, NC, Diploma, 1974
· Passenger Screening Training
· First Responder Certification
· Professional Development Workshop
· State Anti-Terrorist Certified
· Cargo Inspection TrainingSecurity Basic Program
HONORS AND AWARDS
· Security Officer of the Year for diverting terrorism.
· American Society for Airport Security
· Human Resource Association of America
Incoming search terms:
- resume format for civil diploma
- resume trainings attended
- civil supervisor resume sample
- trainings attended resume sample
- sample resume core competencies
- transportation security manager resume
- sample resume for test lead
- test lead sample resume
- sample resume trainings attended
- sample resume for civil supervisor