65478 Baker Street, Columbus, OH
To secure a position of a recreation coordinator in an upcoming or developing organization that will offer me different responsibilities to challenge my skills and abilities for growth of the organization.
- Good interpersonal skills that can help in building a strong team for the growth of the organization
- Ability to handle multitask and handle different projects for the organization effectively.
- Capable of taking challenges by analyzing the situations
- Possess excellent time management skills that will help in on time submission of the projects
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, French and Spainish
- Master of Science in Behavioural science from Charlie’s Instirtute of counseling, Sociology and Behaviour Sciences, New York University in the year 2009
- Bachelor’s of Science in Counseling and Behavioural Science from Charlie’s Institute of Counseling, Sociology and Behaviour Sciences, New York University in the year 2005
Project Details Recreation Coordinator
Organization: Frank’s Association for Community Living Inc
Duration: 3 Months
- Implementation of different programs of the organization
- Planning and maintaining the schedule of the events organized by the organization
- Arranging for transport facilities to the venue of the participants taking part in the event organized
- Planning an event keeping in mind the budget of the organization and client as well.
- Discussing the accessories required for the event with the team mates and arranging the event accordingly
- Maintaining a regular attendance register of the staff of the organization
Organization: Happy Life Inc
Duration: March 2009 – till date
- Discussing and implementing different plans for the entertainment of the participants of the particular event
- Resolving issues if any with the participants
- Planning events organized by the organization
- Deciding a venue for the events, if the clients wish to have a different venue i.e other than the organization hall.
- Decorating the venue creatively as per clients wish
- Organize for transport to the venue
- Deciding upon the event budget for the event organized and coordinating with the clients accordingly
Ability to handle work related Microsoft applications
Reading, writing, traveling, drawing, sketching and collecting stamps
Incoming search terms:
- recreation coordinator sample resume
- how to write a accesories coordinators responsibility
- Recreation Facility Coordinator resume