Before you start to design your own resume, review this sample Red Cross resume so you can include the appropriate information in your resume and format your resume correctly. The sample Red Cross resume is designed form potential employer’s point of view. This Red Cross resume example provide appropriate format for the job you are applying.
290 Birchwood Lane
Brooklyn, MI, 08051,
Seeking a position in a Red Cross to help the people in pain.
- More than six years of experience.
- Storng management and planning skills.
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Very energetic and helping nature.
- Good customer service skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, 1993
Michigan State University, MI
Disaster Services Program Assistant
American Red Cross – Worcester, MA, 1997- 2002
- Developed public disaster education programs designed to help people.
- Prevented and prepared for emergencies, and live safe lives in their homes.
- Identified target population groups and developed and implemented programs to reach those groups.
- Assisted in building the capacity of the chapter to respond to disasters through the development of independent shelter teams to support mass care functions.
- Helped assure community awareness of the availability of services, courses and programs.
- Maintained a professional relationship with all volunteer and paid staff members, members of other businesses and non-profit organizations, and the general public.
- Attended meetings and job related training opportunities when requested.
- Participated in initial and annual work performance reviews.
Field Office Assistant
Red Cross – Washington, DC, 1994-1996
- Performed a variety of office administration duties including preparing correspondence, reports, and vouchers.
- Entered data into system, made travel and meeting arrangements.
- Provided support for financial transactions in all aspects of the station operations including biweekly transmission of data to national headquarters.
- Assisted in the administration and provided direct support to designated Red Cross programs, including logistical duties such as scheduling classes, ordering supplies, collecting and processing course fees.
- Provided emergency communications, casework service, financial assistance, and information.
- Assisted in the recruitment and training of volunteers.
Incoming search terms:
- red cross volunteer resume
- example of resume america red cross volunteer
- red cross volunteer work on resume
- samples of why i volunteer with the red cross