This sample volunteer coordinator resume contains applicant’s information such as education, experience, knowledge, etc in very clear and concise manner and correct both in terms of content and presentation. This volunteer coordinator resume example will reflect your personality and also highlight relevant skills that you possess for the job of volunteer coordinator.
110 Gilford Avenue,
I am a qualified professional with strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills, seeking a position as a volunteer coordinator in a non-profit environment.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and administrative skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to project a friendly attitude.
- Ability to work with a variety of ages and personalities.
- Strong leadership and customer relations skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and identify and swiftly solve problems.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- Database management
- Lotus 1-2-3, Aldus PageMaker
Bachelor of Science in Business Management, 1999
Newton University, Florida
Habitat for Humanity of Broward – Fort Lauderdale, FL
Volunteer Coordinator, 2002-2005
- Recruited, scheduled and communicated with volunteer groups and individuals from the community.
- Assisted with other fundraising related activities such as customer service calls to donors, correction of pledge letters.
- Provided oral and visual presentations as a trainer resulting in learners reaching an understanding of goals and responsibilities.
- Participated in evaluation of program or training with the goal of improving the program or training.
- Introduced new ideas by sharing information obtained from other sources so other people learn new program ideas and resources.
- Provided supervision in order to ensure organization policies and procedures are maintained.
Corinthian Colleges Inc. – Tampa, FL
Volunteer Coordinator, 2000-2002
- Responsible for administration of volunteer program.
- Established relationships with other possible groups and organizations for recruitment sources.
- Developed policies and procedures for volunteers at each center.
- Organized corporate and group volunteer events.
- Improved volunteer management tracking systems.
- Supported the external affairs and development departments.
- Maintained volunteer files, records, reports, & database, including the tracking of volunteer hours.
- Taught and trained volunteers on computer systems.
- Developed and maintained relationships with volunteers.