If you are looking for a professional resume for the post of volunteer recruiter, you have found the right place. This volunteer recruiter resume example will definitely help you in writing a perfect resume for this job. The sample volunteer recruiter resume given below help you to create an exceptional resume professionally and quickly. Content of this sample volunteer recruiter resume shows a lot of information about candidate for job.
234, Cornerstone Drive,
Dallas, TX 75135,
Finding a position as a volunteer recruiter in a non-profit environment where I can use my experience and knowledge for company.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Good attention to detail and clerical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent teaching or presentation skills.
- Able to effectively delegate tasks and to get along with others.
Premier Staffing Inc – Tulsa, OK, 1999-2002
Volunteer Recruiter: Duties
- Developed administrative procedures and rules for conducting activities.
- Assisted county coordinator in implementing the procedures.
- Maintained a monthly record of completed activities.
- Submitted an annual report summarizing all activities.
- Coordinated logistical needs of volunteer counselors and clients concerning printed materials, meeting space, and transportation.
- Maintained adequate informational materials for distribution in accordance with planned activities and counselor needs.
- Collected and submitted to the county coordinator a counselor report blue form for each counseling activity conducted by a volunteer counselor.
Greater Chicago Food Depository – Chicago, IL, 1995-1998
Volunteer Services Coordinator: Duties
- Assisted in recruiting, scheduling, confirming, and retaining volunteers.
- Developed and maintained positive volunteer relationships.
- Maintained the volunteer calendar to ensure volunteer sessions and projects are scheduled appropriately.
- Acted as recruiter, organizer and responsible agent for food shows and other special events or programs, as assigned.
- Developed programs to increase awareness of and commitment to the volunteer program.
- Maintained information on the food depository web site including agency and holiday volunteer needs, current food depository volunteer needs and opportunities.
- Updated volunteer opportunities internally and externally, via internal postings and volunteer search websites.
- Worked with the volunteer services manager.
Bachelor of Arts- Social Work
University of Texas – Austin, Texas, May 1994