Martin C. Connell
3066 Forest Avenue
Elmsford, NY 10523
Compcor, Elmsford, NY
1994 – Present
Provide training for clients’ management and technical staffs. Facilitate understandinf of client-server applications including software and systems. Also assist clients with software development and database development for larg organizations.
• Manged development program of a business application based, 3-tier client-server architecture. Completed project on-schedule and within budget.
• Helped construct a work order and job tracking system for an industrial manufacturer. Managed the database conversion process and created complex analysis queries for the application.
• Authored a batch data redistribution process to assist a clients’ budget analysis department.
New York University, New York, NY
B.A., Computer Systems Technology Program
University of Pennsylvania
B.S., Mathematics/Computer Science
Certifications, Honors, and Affiliations
• Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer.
• Recipient, Department of Defense Meritorious Service Medal, Defense Information Systems Agency
Senior Consultant. Systems Engineer. Systems Analyst. Client Server Design. Computer Networking. TCP/IP. OSI. GOSIP. Visual C++/MFC. OLE Automation. OLE Controls. Windows NT. UNIX. SunOS. MCSE. Certified Trainer. Certified Systems Engineer. Troubleshooting. Designing. Installing. Problem Solving. Microsoft Corporation. BS, Mathematics and Computer Science.