Jose S. Southworth
705 Hidden Meadow Drive
Max, ND 58759
Areas of Strength
Software Design / Training / Communication / Analysis
• Expert knowledge in all areas of software design.
• Management responsibilities have included training over 400 employees and overseeing project budgets.
• Superb interpersonal and written communication.
• Able to resolve disputes and open lines of communication between technicians and non-technical personnel.
• Adept at leading training sessions.
Web applications using:
Servlets and Java Server Pages (JSP)
Object-oriented analysis and design using:
Software engineering using:
Rational Unified Process
Server applications using:
Database design and implementation using:
MAX Solutions, Max, ND
1998 – Present
Manage and direct all business operations including estimating and managing proects, leading software development projects, and implementing software solutions.
• Authored a web-based accounting project for client.
• Designed object-oriented software for client and trained client in use of it.
• Redesigned system for greater efficiency in order entry and invoicing.
• Designed scheduling project for client’s call center.
Deuce Development, Max, ND
1997 – 1998
Designed software applications testing compliance and elegibility of insurance claims.
HDT Partners, Max, ND
1996 – 1997
Provided senior software engineering design for an application’s data model, internal functionality, and interfaced other features.
Harding and Smote, Fargo, ND
1995 – 1996
Assisted with efforts to redesign software into a user-friendly and sellable product.
ARTOK, Fargo, ND
1994 – 1995
Provided pre-release testing for software and product upgrades.
Attola Design, Minneapolis, MN
1993 – 1994
Improved statistical process control systems on software products.
University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN